You went to make an Automatic Washbasin Tap Controller circuit using NE555 IC to make a circuit. Automatic Washbasin use as a sensor IR and this sensor detected the human activity and the washbasin active automatically.
≡ Component and working details
- Resistors: In this circuit, we use 22 ohms,1k resistors, and 20k VR.
- Capacitor: Capacitor is a two-terminal electrical component and it is used to store electrostatic energy in an electric field. In this circuit, we use 0.1uf.
- Transistor: In this circuit, we use two BC548 transistors. It’s a general-purpose BJT NPN Transistor. BC548 transistor has 3 pins 1-Collector, 2-Base, 3-Emitter. Current flows in the collector, the biasing of the transistor is controls by the Base, Current Drains out through the emitter.
- NE555(Timer IC): In this circuit, we use two NE555 IC. In this IC is available 8 pins . 1 pin is used to ground, 2 pin is a trigger, 3 is used to the output pin, 4 is reset pin, control voltage pin is 5, 6 is the threshold pin, 7 is the discharge pin and 8 number pin is used to +Vcc. NE555 IC power supplies ranging from +5V to +18V.
- IR sensors: An infrared light-emitting diode (IR LED) use this circuit. It is a special purpose LED emitting infrared rays ranging from 700nm to 1mm wavelength. An IR sensor consists of two parts, the emitter circuit, and the receiver circuit. This is collectively known as a photo-coupler or an optocoupler.
≡How to work this circuit
This is very useful for us. This is the Automatic Washbasin Tap Controller circuit this circuit main controller part is NE555 IC and the sensor part is IR, when the IR sensor senses the human activity then the IR sensor throws a signal in NE555 IC, and then the IC active and work.NE555 IC 3 number Pin goes to high and pas the signal in the Transistor BC548 and transistor trigger in the main output that’s main’s the Washbasin Tap is on and then remove the human activity, then the Washbasin Tap is off automatically. This circuit work in this system.
For download, the Gerber file with N/C drill file clicks here.
If you follow this article step-by-step, I hope you ensure your circuit design and make it probably. If you face any problem, please contact me. I will try to solve this problem. For more articles follow this site. Thanks for reading!
Download Circuit Diagram and PCB Click
More Mini Electronics Project click
178 total views, 1 views today